- With over 20 years of industry experience serving both the small, independent moderator and the large Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Symantec, DirecTV, Ask, Samsung, etc., we focus on partnering with all of our clients (even before the project is launched).
- We have the background and experience to understand the goal of your research and your specifications to ensure that you get the exact target respondents you need, or take the time to do so if any aspect of your study is unclear.
- We share our hard-earned insights on the study parameters throughout the recruitment process in order to ensure placing the optimal candidates in each study. Candidates are pre-screened and finalists fully rescreened via telephone.
- Required credentials are verified and confirmed, and each participant is given comprehensive instructions and reconfirmation information to ensure high attendance.
- We consistently grow our respondent pool through social media and networking, and track all respondent participation to strive to provide fresh faces for the research.
- Our services extend to screener development, incentive disbursements and any field management or logistical support needed; especially valuable for multi-city studies, where with one call, our clients can leave any and all facility management and recruitment needs to us.
- Or, use our mobile survey technology to deliver quick and mobile results. Ask us how!
ABOUT THE FOUNDER: Throughout her career, Tina has applied her strategic thinking, creative talents and comprehensive marketing skills for continued success in both her business and artistic endeavors. Beginning with a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Temple University on a four year, full tuition Outstanding Achievement academic scholarship, Tina worked for Honeywell, Inc. briefly, until the realization that her skills were better served in a more creative environment. She returned to school in San Francisco for a BM in Vocal Performance, and started recruiting in market research in 1992. In a few short years she grew into the role of Project Director and Director of Marketing for Infoco, Inc. and AlphaBuzz, Inc, as well as a professional opera singer, making solo debuts on the stages of San Francisco Opera, New York City Opera, San Francisco Symphony, and many others, after also appearing as a vocalist on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and MTV, as well as performing for First Lady Hillary Clinton.
Concurrent with her creative endeavors, as a market research consultant, Tina utilizes her tenacious attention to detail, creative problem solving, and can-do attitude consistently to lead to continued company growth through marketing activities as well as building client loyalty. In her tenure at her previous firms, Tina’s contributions included opening up the usability vertical for both Infoco, Inc. and AlphaBuzz, being among the very first in the industry to institute online prescreening and filtering, as well as attracting large corporate clients into their fold: Microsoft, Samsung, Symantec, Ericsson, StubHub, Barnes and Noble, Yahoo, Ask, and Intel, to name a few. With the 2014 founding of WeCruiting, Tina adds the social media component to the recruitment process, as well as leveraging technologies such as interactive texting to keep in close touch with the respondent base.